Sunday, March 8, 2015

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

           
            This month I have been reading the book  Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. This is a great book for someone who loves mysteries and thrillers. Like the cover says there are two sides to every story. The chapters alternate one will be about the Husband, Nick Dunne, the other about Amy Dunne, the wife. I still have 1/4 of the book to go but I can promise the author Gillian Flynn has added so many twists and turns. Nothing that happens is expected by anybody.
         Basically it is both of the main characters 5th anniversary and the wife, Amy disappears. Nick tells many lies but is he a killer? Read the book to find out; it keeps you on the edge of your seat guessing what is going to happen on every page. I can't say much about this book without giving something away, but overall this is an amazing book by Gillian Flynn, I definitely rate 5/5 stars.  This book was on the New York Times Bestsellers List for 85 weeks. Gillian's previous novels were all also on that list.  This book is by far one of my favorites and definitely worth the time.










1 comment:

  1. Great post! I've been thinking of reading this book, I've heard great things about it. I liked your inclusion of a spoil free summary.

    ReplyDelete